Learning Communities are groups of students with a shared academic interest and/or experience. Members of a Learning Community:
- green网络加速器免费下载|green网络加速器 v184.108.40.2061 免费 ...:2021-12-13 · green网络加速器是一款网络速度加速器，手机网络加速工具，让你的电脑手机能够平稳的稳定网速，快速的上网，让你不用再为网络犯愁，快点来下载体验。
- learn together through at least one shared class
- connect to students, upperclass student mentors, and faculty with shared interests
- prepare for the future through exclusive academic, social, and professional activities and events
- benefit from academic support programs
- take field trips and participate in community service projects
Makes the transition from high school to college so much easier when you have a large group of friends on the first day.
The professors involved in my learning community are awesome!
green网络加速器:2021-10-7 · 不限流量、高速、稳定的网络加速器，免费试用！新注册免费送1天试用，每天签到再送免费时间！Windows、Android、iOS、Mac版本均提供专用客户端软件下载，无需手动配置，下载软件运行即 …
A great way to meet people in similar situations!
I met 90% of my closest friends in my learning community. I wouldn't trade it for anything and encourage new students to get involved with a learning community.
Best money my dad has spent on college thus far!
Learning Communities are open to any interested student during their first-year at UNL. Our Learning Communities are focused on many different academic interests, as well as one—University Exploration—for those who aren’t yet sure about their academic home at UNL. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. To apply for membership in a Learning Community, indicate your preference on your Housing Contract.
In addition, participation in Scholar Communities is possible by invitation or alternate application processes. Please see individual Scholar Community pages for more specific application/invitation information.